Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Full circle

Over one hour on hold with delta air and 50 thousand shillings in pre paid phone cards. I managed to get my flight changed from Madagascar to my arrival point of Nairobi.

After taking the time to enjoy and love theses two fine countries it would be a waste to rush through just to meet the goal of leaving from anther country. Every city town and village have so much to show you. Now I cam make plans to adventure to the middle and possibly explore mt kilimanjero and a safari in Massi Mara.

Tomorrow I will leave this wonderful island. it will be missed.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Zanzibar island

3 comments:

  1. Just to let you know that you are missing a snow storm in Victoria, we don't have one in Manitoba :-)
    Take care
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. minus 7 in Victoria! Cold! I am sure that the door on your trailer is frozen shut. When you come home, make sure you find some one to spoon with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a trailer. !!!!!!!!!! And ha ha hahhahahahahaah

    ReplyDelete