Monday, March 7, 2011

The Dominika's and a Bas

How plans change. The last 8 days of the trip and no plan at all. Hopped a bus to Arusha with no idea or any plan what to do or were to go. Theses things have a way of working themselves out. Waiting on the bus as dusk was approaching three other travelers
Let's that I had noticed from Jambo guest house entered the bus. Bas is a friendly dutch man and two lovely young woman from Germany. Monica and Dominica yes when said together sounded like a new country. Or good verses evil. Dominica was not happy after my 3 rd or 4th joke. They are a lovely bunch and made the long bus trip slip by. After reviewing my book and realizing I had no idea where I was going ask to join them. They happily agreed. Turns out they had only met Bas the night before and he had requested the same. The ladies had a good plan all we had to do was tag along. Travel is the people, the culture food
and the experience. My new friends were another great part of the experience.


Left to right. Phillip, Bas, Dominica, Monika. With the elder in the middle.
Monika is a nurse and lives in uganda. Dominica is a law student that specialized in tax law. She came to Uganda to organize the NGO,s at least I think that was it. I am sure she will correct me after arriving were greeted by another German named Phillip. A very industrious young man that is here working at a hospital. He has agreed to write his story for me tomorrow.
it will be a good story.

Also funny how things fall together. I got a facebook message from Jami. He and martin Are in Arusha and have booked a 4 day safari!! The timing is perfect! I hope to join them tomorrow night in Arusha if it all works out. What a lovely way to end a trip to africa.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Moshi , Northern Tanzania

No comments:

Post a Comment