Monday, March 7, 2011

Waiting for safari land .

Hopped a bus to Arusha. Will miss my new friends. Ready for the next adventure, Martin, and jami were waiting for me at Massai camp in Arusha. The bus ride was all the others colorful and a true adventure. After arriving in this bus sling town. The roads were full of land cruisers and rovers. I opted for a motorbike taxi. He weaved and shot through the traffic perfectly.
I knew where to find the boys. At the bar beer in hand. I soon followed. At the bar I met Ryan a charming guy from cape town. He was our fourth for the safari trip in the morning. Ryan was kind enough to after me to share his room. The idea of putting up my tent after numerous beers was not to inviting.

Excited for the trip.


Location:Arusha, Tanzania

No comments:

Post a Comment